Agronomy & Grain Operations - Battle Creek, NE
Location:Battle Creek, NE
Required Education and Experience:High School Diploma or Equivalent
Two positions available!
We are looking for a driven individual who is passionate about the agricultural success of their community, with intention to provide the farmer with the best customer service for their needs.
- Duties Include Maintenance & Housekeeping of grain & agronomy equipment
- Monitoring and ensuring high quality grain condition in bins
- Loading/unloading of customer trucks and wagons with grain & agronomy products
- Operating company equipment as needed (payloader, bobcat, tractor, forklift)
- Deliver fertilizer and chemicals to floater operators
- CDL Preferred Or Must Be Able To Get Within 30 Days Of Employment.
Full-time position with benefits: (health, dental, life, vision, defined benefit retirement, 401K, Paid time off)
For more information, please contact Dawn or Dave at 402-675-2375